Experiencia: Al menos 3 años
The EHS Manager supports the local leadership team ti plan, coordinate and improve EHS activities and documents. He/she is promoter of all environment, H&S policies and champions the practical implementation and engagement of the EHS Management Systems.
He/she uses EHS competences to support the Plant management team in promoting a Culture of Safety and Environment respect.
· Ensure effective communication to convey a clear management message about Safety and Environment.
· Provide coaching and guidance for all employees in daily meetings, production walks, etc.
· Support Plant Manager and leadership team in understanding all requirements (mandatory or from the Enterprise) related to EHS.
· Ensure compliance and promptly react to any deviation.
· Create/maintain appropriate KPI’s to monitor and improve Health, Safety & Environment performances.
· Lead a proactive approach to accident prevention.
· Support the EHS auditing process, both internal and from third parties.
· Contribute to the continuous update of Management Systems documents in order to make it an active reference for all employees at all levels.
· Support the EHS training process, both by organizing appropriate mandatory training and by reporting all needs that emerge form auditing and special requests.
· Be the connection with external EHS consultants to harmonize their action with the real needs of the site.
· Support the Plant Manager / Operations Manager in prioritizing actions to promote Safety & Environment.
Skill & Knowledge requirements:
· University Degree or equivalent training.
· Professional Safety training according to local regulation necessary for being in charge of safety in an industrial site.
· 3-5 years’ work-related experience in a manufacturing environment required.
· Experience in Environment, H&S, Energy Management International Standards (ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001).
· Familiarity with safety hazard and risk identification, paying attention to details.
· Excellent communication skills, both in verbal daily interaction with employees at all levels and in presentations to wider audience (I.e.: training, meetings).
· Analytic approach oriented to problem solving.
· Fluent English language.
· Team work attitude.
· People oriented mindset
– Job stability.
– Negotiable salary depending on the candidate’s worth.
Origen: Información recogida a través de Linkedin.com
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.