Experiencia: No requerida
-Just graduated in Prevention and Integral Safety and Security, or Engineering with a Master in H&S(before July 2019), or have a maximum of two years working experience since the graduation.
– International experiences (Erasmus, …) is a plus.
– High written and spoken English. .
Join our Saica Graduate Expert Program and contribute to a Sustainable World.
SAICA is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from any suitable qualified individual.
The external agency Manpower Group will collaborate with Saica Group in the selection process. By sending your CV, you will be giving consent for SAICA to share your CV with the service provider, with the only purpose of participating in the recruitment process you are applying for.
Graduate Expert Program: Your chance to realise your talent and shape your future.
Our Saica Graduate Expert Program is a two years program which has been designed to grow in making an impact of the world while developing professionally and personally.
Successful candidates will be provided with a structured learning curriculum developed to strengthen skills and competencies to become an Expert in their function and a results-driven leader. This includes «on the job experiences», extended leadership contact, formal training and professional development.
Our Graduate Expert program is as a stepping stone to bigger and better career opportunities within Saica
As a HSE Graduate Expert, some of the tasks you will be responsible for are:
– Deliver defined HSE projects or assignments aligned to training and development pathways and produce coherent and impactful reports and recommendations.
– Facilitate HSE audits and self-assessment processes aligned to legal and internal HSE expectations and agree improvement plans.
– Support HSE training and communication activities.
– Complete risk assessments and challenge outputs where inconsistency in evaluating the level of risk (across Plants or Countries) is apparent.
– Draft and test HSE Safe Methods in line with requirements of the SAICA H&S Management Framework.
– Analyse HSE related data to provide insightful knowledge of HSE performance and target areas for improvement.
– Participate in H&S Governance meetings to report on specific issues and to elevate issues of concern.
– Assist production teams (Manager, Process Engineers and Shift Managers) with managing the safe and efficient operation of the production process.
– Generally provide support to the relevant Country HSE Director and HSE network.
Tipo de industria de la oferta
Plástico, papel y madera
Recursos humanos – Prevención de riesgos
Personal a cargo
Número de vacantes
Salario no disponible
Origen: Información recogida en Infojobs.net
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.infojobs.net.