Colegio Internacional Torrequebrada
Lugar: Málaga, Torrequebrada
Empresa: Colegio Internacional Torrequebrada
Experiencia: Al menos 1 año
Al menos 1 año
Trabajar en equipo
Trabajo con adolescentes
Ciencias del Medio Ambiente
Estar en posesión del Máster o Capacitación de Profesorado para Educación Secundaria Obligatoria y Bachillerato.
– Valoraremos experiencia en el Diploma y Programa de los Años Intermedios del Bachillerato Internacional.
– Experiencia en la enseñanza de la asignatura de Biología y Sistemas Ambientales
– Conocimiento de metodologías basadas en la indagación y currículum por conceptos.
Colegio Internacional Torrequebrada is a mixed, non-religious and private school. We are committed to the education of our students and therefore follow both the Spanish curriculum and the International Baccalaureate, with the Middle Years Program (MYP) in Secondary, and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB DP), which we have taught for nearly ten years, and is the pre-university preparation for all of our students.
Colegio Internacional Torrequebrada is looking for a teacher who is committed to the school’s project, teaching methodology and educational ethos. An inquisitive person with a desire to teach and learn. Also, a teacher who is a point of reference for his or her students and knows how to guide and take care of them.
We seek to appoint a qualified and experienced Teacher of Biology to join our Secondary and High School team. The successful candidate will have experience of teaching Biology in English at Secondary and Baccalaureate levels. The successful candidate will be experienced in ‘project-based learning’, ‘inquiry-based learning’, a ‘thematic curriculum’ and the IB Curriculum (MYP). The successful candidate will ideally have skills which enable them to work with native English-speaking students and students where English is not their first language. We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed professional who has a passion for students’ personalised learning within a forward-looking school. We will positively value knowledge of the MYP (or PAI) as well as the IB Diploma.
Colegio Internacional Torrequebrada is a 3 – 18 school on the Malaga coast about twenty minutes from the centre of Malaga. Despite being a young school, we have created an excellent reputation for innovative learning. We have an international ethos via the ‘International Baccalaureate’ and our students go on to study at universities around the world. We have a very active professional development programme which supports and underpins our school’s development initiatives. Our student population of over 660 is approximately 75% Spanish, with the remaining 25% from over thirty different countries. Successful applicants must:
* Have a relevant degree and teaching qualification
* Have appropriate and up to date experience in an international IB school
* Be a fluent English speaker – it is essential to demonstrate a high level of English
* Have EU citizenship
* Be motivated towards and enthusiastic about contributing to the further development of our school.
Tipo de industria de la oferta
Educación y formación – Enseñanza
Número de vacantes
Salario no disponible
Origen: Información recogida a través de Infojobs.net
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.infojobs.net.