Dematc Logistic Systems
Empresa: Dematic Logistic Systems
Experiencia: Al menos 1 año
Al menos 1 año
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Qualified EHS professional: Higher level H&S technician with 2 specialties (Técnico Superior en Prevención de Riesgos Laborales con 2 especialidades técnicas entre Seguridad, Higiene y Ergonomía)
· BS Degree in a technical degree
· Excellent inter-personal skills. Ability to communicate effectively, and engage with employees at all levels in the organisation
· Team player
· Proactivity, Solution focused. Gets results.
· Versatile and innovative.
· Analytical and constructive spirit
Other Skills & Abilities:
· MS packages (e.g. Word, Outlook, Powerpoint)
· Fluent in English (>B2)
· Advantage: Knowledge and experience in safety and environmental management systems OHSAS 18001/ ISO 45001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001).
The Environment, Health and Safety Specialist will support the EHS Manager in performing and managing the daily EHS&S activities in the country, including the sites and the projects under responsibility of the country (even abroad).
He will be responsible to implement the strategy of the local EHS leader.
He is also expected to be proactive in the proposal and implementation of changes and improvements to increase the efficiency and the impact of the function on the business
1. Promoting compliance with Spanish laws, policies, regulations and local EHS standards and those specific to the company
2. Under the supervision of the local EHS Manager, supporting the Managers, Project Directors, H&S Committee and other stakeholders on EHS issues, becoming a technical source for the site.
3. Following the guidelines of the EHS Manager, responsible for issuing and improving the required documentation: Prevention plan and report, risk assessments, H&S plans for projects, emergency plans, training matrix, corrective actions plans, accident investigations, training programs, work procedures, dashboards, etc.
4. Implementation of different programs and standards: Scorecard, Gensuite, Policies, Risk Scorecard, Subcontractors’ management, Posted Workers, PPEs, Work at Heights, Electrical safety, LOTO, Powered industrial vehicles, Risk communication program, Medical check-ups, Confined spaces, Chemical safety, Ergonomics studies and analyses, industrial hygiene, emergency preparedness, First aid / CPR, Firefighter training, Loss prevention, and others.
5. Developing of training material, provide EHS training, tracking of the training agenda and database.
6. Perform audit or inspections on sites (Projects and CS). Record and tracking of those audit reports. Monitoring the day-to-day observance of the H&S requirements.
7. Support on the implementation of the EHS management system certifications: ISO 14001, ISO 45000.
8. Support on the different reports.
Tipo de industria de la oferta
Recursos humanos – Prevención de riesgos
Personal a cargo
Número de vacantes
Salario: 27.000 – 33.000 Bruto/año
Origen: Información recogida a través de Infojobs.net
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.infojobs.net.