Talent Serach People
Empresa: Talent Serach People
Experiencia: Al menos 4 años
Al menos 4 años
Imprescindible residente en
Provincia Puesto Vacante
You are the person we are looking for if:
– You have 4 years of experience as HSE advisor.
– You hold a Degree in Health and Safety with a desirable Engineering Degree.
– You will have experience in working in food factories environment in operation/technical role or experience in maintaining safety, or environmental management system.
– You will speak Spanish and English fluently.
– You are a person with drive for results, dynamic, creative and with capacity of working with tight deadlines.
As a HSE Advisor, your main role will be to support and coach leadership, operations and technical and engineering teams to drive continuous improvement of safety and environmental performance ensuring legal compliance.
During your day to day:
– You will support the development and deployment of HSE strategies.
– You will build knowledge and expertise within the organization.
– You will responsible of compliance with legislation and corporate standards.
– You will ensure potential hazards have been identified, assessed and eliminated.
– You will ensure the company’s site health and safety delivering business benefits ensuring accreditations (ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 or ISO 45001) and delivery of internal and external audit programs and preventative actions to address any non-conformity.
– You will maintain relationships with external authorities (ACA, ARC, etc.)
– You will assure that safety and environmental incidents are suitably investigated and conclusions clearly identify responsibilities.
– You will manage contracts with suppliers and external consultants related to HSE activities.
Tipo de industria de la oferta
Calidad, producción e I+D – Operaciones
Número de vacantes
Salario no disponible
Origen: Información recogida a través de Infojobs.net
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.infojobs.net.