Empresa: EDP Renovables
Experiencia: Al menos 6-8 años
Supervise and control, together with other areas involved, the implementation of EDPR’s Health and Safety and Environment policies. Support the different countries of the platform in environmental and H&S issues during the development, construction and operation of the facilities. Manage the different reports of the H&S and Environment indicators defined by the Group.
1. DEVELOPMENT STAGE: work in collaboration with environmental local teams to ensure the correct management of the environmental aspects of the projects under development.
2. CONSTRUCTION STAGE: manage and supervise the follow up of the HSE metrics of all the projects since the beginning of the construction until the end to ensure the fulfilment of the H&S and Environmental prescriptions.
3. OPERATION STAGE: manage and supervise the follow up of the HSE metrics and ensure the right management of the HSE aspects of the Companys facilities. Ensure that the activities of the contractors and subcontractors are made in respect of the H&S and Environmental management systems of the company.
4. HEALTH&SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: support business units in implement and maintain the HSE management system of the company. This may include:
ensure that all the activities of the company are performed according with the legislation in force;
implement the HSE plans to ensure their application and fulfilment by the companys employees as well as by the external entities;
participate to the internal and external HSE audits and inspections;
collect and analyze the information regarding the HSE performance and establish the appropriate action plans for continual improvement.
promote and collaborate on the communication of initiatives related to environment and sustainability.
5. ENVIRONMENTAL DUE DILIGENCES: manage environmental due diligences of renewable facilities in new countries.
6. STANDARDIZATION AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT: search for continuous improvement through monitoring of internal processes, ensuring the implementation and effectiveness of the action plans.
·Bachelors degree in environmental engineering, environmental science, or related discipline.
·Masters degree in Occupational Health and Safety.
At least 6-8 years of experience in environmental management and sustainability related services with deep knowledge of environmental regulations and experience in management systems and legal compliance.
Training and experience in Occupational Health and Safety management systems.
Knowledge on ISO management systems standards (ISO 14001, ISO 45001).
Knowledge of Environmental impact assessment, renewables projects permitting, waste management.
Languages: Spanish and English are a must.
User-level command of Word, Excel and Power Point.
Use of ArcGIS software.
Good communication skills.
Analysis and team work skills.
Excellent organizational and planning skills.
Problem-solving skills and mentality.
Capacity to work on multiple projects at the same time and drive all of them to successful conclusion by meeting tight deadlines.
Availability to travel internationally.
Origen: Información recogida a través de Linkedin.com
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.